- Universal sealing tape for aerating and ventilating ridge and hip areas of pitched roofs
- Suitable for roof tiles and tile shapes with flat and medium profiles
- Pleating and stretching material by up to 25% facilitates laying
- The highly adhesive butyl tapes on the underside of the roll ridge are used for attachment to the roof tile surfaces and have excellent initial adhesion
Ensures optimum ventilation in line with DIN 4108
Ventilation cross-section of approx. 150 cm²/running metre
Ridge and hip areas of pitched roofs
Processing in accordance with the rules of the roofing trade.
- The substrate must be clean, dry and free from grease and dust.
- WÜTOP roll ridge is tacked to the start of the ridge rafter in the middle.
- Remove 50–70 cm of masking paper from the adhesive.
- Simultaneously press the adhesive firmly onto the top row of tiles on both sides and smooth down into the trough. Tack every 1–2 m if necessary.
- WÜTOP roll ridge can be cut using standard scissors.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!