Particularly for Japanese vehicles
1. Adapter rubber and opening to be sealed must be free of oil, grease and glycol residues
2. Press the adapter into the radiator opening or expansion tank and seal by rotating the two adjustment wheels against one another
3. Connect radiator tester
4. Pump approx. 1.3 bar into the cooling system using the hand pump
5. The pressure in the cooling circuit must not drop by more than 0.2 bar within 10 minutes.
6. In the event of a drop in pressure, localise and eliminate potential points of leakage (e.g. water pump, hoses, cylinder head seal)
Caution: The universal adapter should never be immersed in cooling fluid as this causes fluid leakage at the valve when the pressure is released.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!