Robust and durable
Resistant to UV radiation, driving rain and the extreme weather conditions of high mountain regions
Compression-resistant and puncture-proof according to DIN 4426
Ensures a high level of safety during installation
Weldable and bondable
Weldable at all outdoor temperatures and also bondable at temperatures over 5°C
Stamisol roof protection films and façade membranes must only be combined with accessory products from the Stamisol system!
The mechanical properties specified in the product information are mean values with a tolerance of ±10%.
* Temperature resistance according to requirements of system warranty!
Meets the requirements of the ZVDH (German Central Association of the Roofing Trade) product data sheet for class UDB-A/USB-A.
- For bonding to wood, metal or plaster substructures
- Suitable for use in high mountain regions
- For all roof coverings (except non-ventilated slate roofs)
- Suitable for all substrates
- Suitable for installation directly on insulation/suitable for all roof structures
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!