- No milling out necessary on table
- Robust screw-on die-cast zinc plate
- Invisible mount, thus low height
- Simple plug-in connection
- Easy assembly and disassembly for the end customer
- Star-shaped handles with integrated securing in extension tube
- Mounting plate can be easily stowed by removing the extension tubes
The load capacity of 70 kg is based on a 500-mm mounting plate that is loaded in the centre depending on the material and the dead load of the table.
Alternative to pull-out table extensions with a folding insert. Also suitable for special designs of tables. Can be mounted at the side.
1. Affix the bracket 25 mm from the edge of the table using 8 countersunk head screws ∅ 5 mm. (Drilling distances from the edge of the table: 34 mm, 59 mm, 84 mm, 116 mm).
2. Drill in M6 coupling sleeves and screw in with hexagon socket flush. (Drilling distance from the mounting plate: 125 mm, hole diameter: 8 mm x 18 mm, countersunk 90°, 12-mm diameter).
3. Insert the T-shaped tube and secure using star-handle screws ∅ 30 mm. Position the mounting plate and secure using star-handle screws ∅ 40 mm.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!