- Mounting on holders such as screws, blind rivet bolts and welded studs
- Suitable for a variety of common bolt sizes and cable connectors
- Wide range of positioning configurations for flexible use
- Screw holders for faster installation than with metal clips
- Suitable for use under the most difficult conditions thanks to the weather-resistant material polyamide 6.6
- Maintains a distance from the longitudinal frame member to prevent abrasion on the bundle during operation
- Insensitive to vibrations
- Secures bundles with cable connectors – up to four separate bundles per installation
- Remains on the vehicle during maintenance or repair – the bundle is reattached with new cable connectors
- UV-resistant and weather-resistant
- Management of cables and hoses along the longitudinal frame members
- Mounting a bundle under the chassis unit
- Management of cable harnesses in cab, sleeping cabin and trailer
- Making use of unused screw pillars already available in the vehicle
- Maintaining a distance from the frame to avoid abrasion
- Brackets are designed to utilise existing vehicle screw mounts for attaching cable ties to bolts.
- These simple cabling accessories can be installed using a slight tap from a hammer, by screwing on the bracket or with the special installation tool.
- These fixtures can be used for a variety of cable ties.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!