For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- 360° rotating anchor eye
- The integrated fall indicator on the anchor point indicates a fall
- Available as versions with 300, 400 or 500-mm rod lengths
- Reduced force transmission to the structure through defined plastic deformation in the event of a fall
- Resistant to corrosion and weathering: The single anchor point is made from stainless steel (at least A2)
- Fastening material Würth fixing bolt anchor W-FAZ/A4 M12 x 15/110 is included in the scope of delivery
- The W-EAP 1 is anchored in concrete using the Würth screw anchor W-SA A4 12 x 100/10 or Würth fixing bolt anchor W-FAZ/A4 M12 x 15/110
- Observe the installation instructions and approvals for the fasteners and single anchor point.
- With general construction permit Z-14.9-692
- Also certified in accordance with DIN EN 795:2012 Type A (tests for deformation, static and dynamic strength and integrity) and CEN/TS 16415
- Suitable for securing up to a maximum of 3 persons in conjunction with personal protective equipment against falling
- The single anchor point can be used for routine work in areas with fall hazards, such as maintenance and assembly work on flat roofs etc.
- The anchor may be used in reinforced or non-reinforced standard concrete of a strength class of at least C20/25 and at most C50/60 in accordance with EN 206:2000-12 using the specified fixing elements only
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!