For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Anchor sleeve and eyelet screw are perfectly coordinated to guarantee maximum safety
- Anchor made of high-quality polyamide (nylon)
- Polyamide anchors may be used only once to ensure maximum load capacity
- The eyelet screw must be screwed into the anchor until the screw tip protrudes from the front of the anchor by at least 1x the screw diameter. This is the only way to achieve the maximum load capacity
- The polyamide (nylon) anchor must not be reused
- Drill hollow block brick without impact mechanism
- Using carbide multi-purpose drill bits allows for a much better drill hole to be produced in perforated brick and much higher extraction values
- Hollow block brick should generally be drilled without an impact mechanism
- When attaching free-standing scaffolding, GR Ø 14 must be used with eyelet screw GS 12
- Suitable for anchoring in solid materials, concrete, solid brick and rock, excluding lightweight concrete
- For perforated brick and lightweight or aerated concrete, we recommend using our HBR Ø 14 plastic frame anchor (large expansion zone) in conjunction with a GS 10 eyelet screw, and using a carbide multi-purpose drill bit for the drill hole to ensure optimum holding power
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!