- Powerful cleaner for removing stubborn dirt such as lime, soap residue, fat and urine scale
- Has a deodorising effect
- Cost-effective to use
- Leaves a pleasant, hygienic fresh scent
- Particularly effective for deposits of limestone and urine scale
Always dilute non-acid-resistant joints before cleaning. After cleaning with floors, walls and inventory, always go over with clean water. Do not apply sanitary power cleaner to marble, enamel or surfaces sensitive to acids. Test material compatibility on an inconspicuous area.
Can be used on all acid-resistant surfaces such as sinks, fittings, plastic surfaces, shower and bath tubs, toilets/urinal basins, wall and floor tiles.
- Maintenance cleaning: Dilute 0.5–1% (40–80 ml/8L cold water).
- Basic cleaning: Dilute 2% (160 ml/8L cold water).
- In case of extreme soiling or heavy lime deposits, apply undiluted and then wipe with clean water.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!