- Door handle, pivot-mounted, mounted with return spring on both sides on steel/plastic base rosette to guarantee that the door handle will return to the horizontal position after actuation
- One-sided pre-mounted door handle, collar and fastening bolts to save time during assembly
- Base rosette is easy to install since the door handle is only slotted in once the two rosettes have been installed, maintaining a firm connection
- After assembly, the door handles are firmly connected to the base rosette; type B circlip pliers are required for loosening
- Continuous mounting with metric screws and pre-mounted support cam offers the best possible grip for the rosette
The door handle includes an unmounted square solid pin or solid spindle ■ 8 mm. Door handles can also be supplied with an anti-bacterial surface by special order.
Specified dimensions not binding. Subject to technical changes.
For property sector, e.g. office, WC/bathroom and corridor doors.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!