Easy to use
- No laborious mixing process required
- Good dispensing option
- Quick to apply
Excellent adhesive properties
- High strength
- Broad range of applications
Simple to process further
- Suitable for a wide range of post-processing options, such as drilling, milling, sawing and sanding
- Can be painted over
Protect from frost and direct sunlight when not applied. Gloves should be worn when applying the repair compound. Due to the different material densities, there are differences in the information regarding the weight of each stick type. For applications subject to high material stresses, the suitability of the repair compound must be checked with preliminary testing.
The above application instructions are recommendations given on the basis of our own tests and experience. We recommend that you carry out your own tests before use. Due to the great variety of different applications and storage and processing conditions, we cannot guarantee a particular application result. We will not accept legal liability for any advice or technical information provided by our free customer hotline unless this advisory service and/or technical information is part of the contractually agreed performance owed by us, or the customer service employee acted willfully or intentionally. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products and reserve the right to make technical changes and improvements.
For filling surface damage on wood, such as window and door frames, model constructions, body parts, furniture restoration etc.
Application surfaces: Soft and hard wood, particle board, hard fibre board, MDF board, concrete and ceramics
- 1. The surface must be clean, free from grease and capable of bearing load. Roughening the surface beforehand improves adhesiveness
- 2. Twist off or cut off the required quantity and knead with your fingers until an even colour is achieved
- 3. Then apply the repair compound within the next 2-3 minutes
- 4. Dampen your hands with water to improve the modelling process
- 5. After another approx. 60 minutes, the compound is completely hardened and can be processed further
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!