- Membrane technology for tool-free pipe entry: time and cost savings
- Pipe grip: pipes no longer need to be cut off and are safely strain-relieved
- Simple and fast installation to opposing formwork without support and counter bearing (with optional wings)
- Additional connection space for electronic components
- The removable cover allows cables and wires to be inserted into the housing before the concreting
- Installation with optional wings: For concrete coverage of 40-60 mm, for reverse attachment of wings 20-40 mm
- Dimensionally stable and resilient, easy to process
- For exposed concrete installations
- Made in Germany
- Installation of luminaires and speakers in in-situ concrete (wall and ceiling).
- For fixing to the reinforcement and thus optimal mounting to the opposing formwork (with optional wings). Nail mounting on the formwork (without optional wings).
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!