For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- High corrosion protection and steel bonding with circumferential 5 mm welded seam
- Robust design, 6 mm thick
- Material: steel S 235 JR in line with EN 10025:2004
- Surface: completely hot-dip galvanised, coat layer approx. 55 µm in line with DIN EN 1461
- Utilisation class: application in utilisation classes 1, 2 and 3
Diameter of dowel pin/screws may only be max. 1 mm smaller than the diameter of the hole.
Secure anchorage of the post support bracket in the substrate or ground must be verified separately.
European Technical Approval ETA-13/1063
For fixing heavy wooden structures such as fence posts, pergolas, carports etc.
Anchored by embedding directly in concrete or using a sleeve foundation
Recommended concrete embedding depth: approx. 250 mm
Bolts d = M10 mm
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!