The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Highly absorbent, quick-acting
- Less material is used, which means reduced disposal costs
- 1 kg of oil binder granulate binds approx. 1.01 litres of oil (Westinghouse)
- The fine capillary system of the granulate encapsulates the absorbed material and does not release it again
- Suitable for all liquids, including leaks of acids, alkalis, AdBlue and water
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Extremely simple handling
- Granules remain hard even after absorbing liquids
- Low-dust, does not silt up and is easy to sweep up
- Optimum loose weight; granules stay on the application site
- No risk of slipping on the granules when walking or driving on them
- SRT (German road slip test) figure of 0% is crucial with regard to the risk that should not be underestimated in a workshop or on road surfaces on which leaking oils can cause a dangerously smooth surface.
German road slip test
The North Rhine-Westphalia materials testing office accepts absorbers with an SRT figure of up to 20% in its testing system.
Oil absorber type III/R
Oil binder for special requirements on solid surfaces and road surfaces; also suitable for trade and industry. This binder type must not be waterproof or be able to float.
Disposal takes place in accordance with the applicable specifications for the respective liquid either using a waste disposal site or an incinerator. Not suitable for hydrofluoric acid!
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Micro Absorber binds all types of liquid on any solid surface. Its fine grain penetrates small cracks and indentations. Optimum non-slip capacity is achieved even when the granules are completely saturated. Micro Absorber is highly suited for absorption tasks that require a great deal of contact with the surface and quick absorption, e.g. on road surfaces as well as workshop floors on which rapid absorption and cleaning are often crucial.
Micro Absorber can be used as a preventative measure or in the event of damage and is easy to spread and pick up again. Liquids are absorbed effectively and encapsulated; the surface is left clean and dry.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!