For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Absorbs up to 5–8 times its own weight or more than two-thirds of its volume
- Absorption within 2–3 seconds
- Liquids that are wiped up are effectively encapsulated and remain absorbed, even when external pressure is applied
- The grip of the surface can be restored by 96% after application
- 100% organic oil binder; biodegradable before use
- Reusable until the binding agent is saturated
- Hydrophobic — does not absorb water
- Easy to use
- Suitable for thermal use; high heat value
The absorption performance depends on the substance to be absorbed; the binding agent may also need to be worked in, e.g. using a broom.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Binding agent for all applications and scenarios
- Particularly suitable for hydrocarbon-based liquids such as heating and automotive fuels, oils, oil-based varnishes, paints and hydraulic fluids, and organic chemicals.
- Can be used on all surfaces such as concrete, tarmac, industrial flooring, earth etc.
- Certified and approved for use on road surfaces
- Also suitable for use on water
For use on land:
Sprinkle the binding agent onto the leak until it is sufficiently covered. Briefly work the binding agent in with a brush to aid the absorption process. Then sweep up the binding agent and collect.
For use on water:
Sprinkle the binding agent onto the leak until it is sufficiently covered. Leave the binding agent to work for a short time (approx. 2–3 seconds). Use suitable pumps or a suitable strainer to collect the used binding agent from the surface of the water.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!