Very high degree of material removal, long service life
The ceramic abrasive grain gives this cleaning disc a very high rate of material removal.
Cleaning discs do not smear or clog
Improved synthetic resin bonding and open fleece structure prevent the disc from smearing the surface. This means the disc does not clog when sanding coatings, adhesives or soft metals.
- Only for use with suitable clamping mandrels and support flanges
- Flange diameter > half of disc diameter
- Observe maximum rpm
- For use in electric drills, straight grinders and flexible shafts
- Cleaning and finishing welding seams, metal surfaces and plastic.
- Cleaning vehicle underbodies and other bodywork, cleaning stone/granite. Also suitable for deburring.
- Removing tempering colour, scale, rust, corrosion, dirt and oxide layers, coatings, paints and dyes, old brushed-on coatings, synthetic resins, adhesives, gasket residues, cement and concrete residues.
- Materials to be processed: Steel, stainless steel, aluminium, cast iron, fibreglass and composite materials
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!