Coarsely structured, elastic, abrasive cleaning sanding fleece made of a special combination of synthetic fibres and evenly embedded abrasive grains (silicon carbide).
Design and properties:
- flexible, open fleece structure
Ideal adjustment to workpiece geometry for optimum surface contact.
Minimal clogging with surface dust
Uniform, reproducible sanding results
Reduced heat development - cool grinding
- Continuous exposure of fresh abrasive grain
Uniform, consistent working results and a clean, residue-free surface
- Easy-to-handle sanding power
Minimised risk of damaging workpiece surface or removing too much material
- Free of metals susceptible to corrosion
No contamination of material surface
For use on electric drills, straight grinders and flexible shafts
Plastic support flanges can be broken off in steps
For direct use on angle grinders
No additional support plate required
150-mm dia. for use on 180-mm angle grinders
General working and safety precautions:
The maximum permissible speeds may not be exceeded.
Work only with appropriate protective equipment, such as safety goggles, gloves, hearing protection etc.
Caution: Coarse cleaning sanding fleeces are not suitable for edge sanding. Therefore, only sand along and not against material edges!
Observe operating instructions.
- Materials to be processed: For universal use on virtually all materials. Especially for stainless steel, steel, non-ferrous metals, wood and plastic.
- Removing tempering colour, scale, rust, corrosion, dirt and oxide layers, coatings, paints, old brushed-on coatings, synthetic resins, adhesives, gasket residues and cement and concrete residues.
- Structuring, line matting, preparation and roughening up of surfaces
- Light deburring work
- Cleaning vehicle underbodies and for various other tasks in car body construction
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!