For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Quick and easy installation
- Less drilling required thanks to reduced effective anchorage depth of 25 mm
- Easy insertion: Simply hammer in - no torque required
- No special drills or setting tools required
- Push-through installation
- Compatible with both M8 and M10 threaded rods thanks to step thread
- Very low edge distances and spacings possible
- Torque-controlled expanding anchor — expands when subjected to load
The nail anchor offers the benefits of a bolt anchor while also being easy to install; the nail anchor is simply knocked into the drill hole through the attached part.
- Multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems in concrete: European Technical Assessment ETA-11/0339
- Fire resistance: R30, R60, R90, R120 (anchoring base: concrete C20/25 to C50/60): Technical Report TR 020 "Evaluation of anchorages in concrete concerning resistance to fire" (included in ETA-11/0339)
Anchors in a non-structural system based on a redundant design with approval for cracked concrete and non-cracked concrete
- E.g. lightweight ceiling cladding and suspended ceilings, pipes, wire hangers etc.
- For use in reinforced or non-reinforced normal weight concrete with a concrete compressive strength of min. C12/15 and max. C50/60 in accordance with EN 206-1:2000-12
May only be used in dry indoor room conditions
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!