For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Segmented Grinding Disc for Steel / Stainless Steel Long-life
Segmented grinding disc with patented segment shape and arrangement. Extremely long service life coupled with very high degree of material removal. Specially suitable for grinding edges.
- Drill hole: 22.23 mm
- Design: Straight
- Material of the carrier disc: Glass fabric
- Material of abrasive medium: Zirconium conrundum
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
For free-hand grinding with electric and compressed air angle grinders
Circumferential speed max. 80 m/s
Free of iron, chlorine and sulphur (≤ 0.1%)
High-performance abrasive cloth with additional grinding active coating layer (Top Size coating)
Robust backing disc made from glass fabric
New, patented flap shape and arrangement
- Up to four times higher service life compared to conventional segmented grinding discs, with a very high rate of material removal
- Optimum use of abrasive flaps
- More abrasive grain used
- Over 70% of grinding material in the outside area of the backing disc
High-performance abrasive cloth (zirconia alumina with grinding-active topcoat)
- Extremely long service life
- Extremely high rate of material removal
- Extremely cool grinding
- No material discolouration
Minimal vibrations in comparison to conventional rough grinding discs
- Prevents Raynaud's syndrome
- Protects the machine
Use appropriate protective clothing, e.g. safety glasses, gloves, work shoes and dust mask when working. Always use an appropriate protective hood when performing grinding work. Using damaged discs increases the risk of accidents. Work only with undamaged discs. The permissible circumferential speed may not be exceeded.
Clear and correct disc storage
Dry, at +20°C room temperature
Complies with the most demanding safety requirements of European Standard EN 13743 and the OSA (Organization for Safety of Grinding Tools )
Ideal for processing steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Used to grind edges and surfaces, dressing and smoothing, deburring and for weld seam processing.
- General structural steels, high-strength structural steels, construction steels, tool steels, hardened steels
- Stainless steel sheets, non-alloyed stainless steels, alloyed and highly alloyed steels, rust- and acid-proof steels, chrome-nickel steels
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!