For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Segmented Grinding Disc for Steel / Stainless Steel Long-life
Segmented grinding disc with patented segment shape and arrangement. Extremely long service life coupled with very high degree of material removal. Specially suitable for grinding edges.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
For free-hand grinding with electric and compressed air angle grinders
Circumferential speed max. 80 m/s
Free of iron, chlorine and sulphur (≤ 0.1%)
High-performance abrasive cloth with additional grinding active coating layer (Top Size coating)
Robust backing disc made from glass fabric
New, patented flap shape and arrangement
- Up to four times higher service life compared to conventional segmented grinding discs, with a very high rate of material removal
- Optimum use of abrasive flaps
- More abrasive grain used
- Over 70% of grinding material in the outside area of the backing disc
High-performance abrasive cloth (zirconia alumina with grinding-active topcoat)
- Extremely long service life
- Extremely high rate of material removal
- Extremely cool grinding
- No material discolouration
Minimal vibrations in comparison to conventional rough grinding discs
- Prevents Raynaud's syndrome
- Protects the machine
Use appropriate protective clothing, e.g. safety glasses, gloves, work shoes and dust mask when working. Always use an appropriate protective hood when performing grinding work. Using damaged discs increases the risk of accidents. Work only with undamaged discs. The permissible circumferential speed may not be exceeded.
Clear and correct disc storage
Dry, at +20°C room temperature
Complies with the most demanding safety requirements of European Standard EN 13743 and the OSA (Organization for Safety of Grinding Tools )
Ideal for processing steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Used to grind edges and surfaces, dressing and smoothing, deburring and for weld seam processing.
- General structural steels, high-strength structural steels, construction steels, tool steels, hardened steels
- Stainless steel sheets, non-alloyed stainless steels, alloyed and highly alloyed steels, rust- and acid-proof steels, chrome-nickel steels
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!