For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Connection elements with zinc-plated chromium(VI)-free thick-film passivation (ZSML) offer a future-proof alternative compared to surfaces containing chromium(VI). The coating consists of a zinc layer with passivation on a (chrome III) basis and sealing coat (top coat with integrated lubricating particles).
Overview of advantages:
- Higher quality replacement for common zinc-plated coatings such as A2C or A3C
- Adjusted friction coefficient range from 0.09 μ – 0.14 μ due to top coat with integrated lubricating particles
- Thermal capacity up to 120°C
- Even coating distribution
- Functional and decorative
ISO 7040 replaces DIN 982 | There is some limited similarity | Threads M7, M18, M22 removed | Threads M3, M4, M30 and M36 added | Nut height changed | Width across flats for threads M10, M12 and M14 changed to 16 mm, 18 mm and 21 mm | Fine thread included in ISO 10512 | Strength class 12 removed | ISO 7040 valid for strength classes 5, 8, 10.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!