Fasteners with a zinc-plated chromium (VI)-free zinc-nickel black coating (ZNBHL) are suitable for applications with a high risk of corrosion. The coating comprises a zinc-nickel alloy layer and a sealing coat (top coat with integrated lubricating particles).
- Diameter ≥ M2 – 360h*
- Diameter ≥ M4 – 480h*
- Diameter ≥ M10 – 720h*
- *No base metal corrosion at points without thread in salt spray mist testing according to DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS
Overview of advantages:
- Corrosion resistance of up to 720 hrs to base metal corrosion in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS
- Adjusted friction coefficient range of 0.09 μ–0.14 μ due to top coat with integrated lubricating particles
- Thermal capacity up to 120°C
- Even coat distribution
- Functional and decorative
ISO 4035 replaces DIN 439-2 (with chamfer) | There is some similarity |Strength class for stainless steels changed from 50 to 025 and from 70 to 035 | Width across flats changed for M10, M12, M14, M22 | Nominal diameter for M1.8 removed | ISO 4035 only governs standard thread | Fine thread was moved to ISO 8675.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!