Connection elements with zinc-plated chromium(VI)-free thick-film passivation (ZSML) offer a future-proof alternative compared to surfaces containing chromium(VI). The coating consists of a zinc layer with passivation on a (chrome III) basis and sealing coat (top coat with integrated lubricating particles).
Overview of advantages:
- Higher quality replacement for common zinc-plated coatings such as A2C or A3C
- Adjusted friction coefficient range from 0.09 μ – 0.14 μ due to top coat with integrated lubricating particles
- Thermal capacity up to 120°C
- Even coating distribution
- Functional and decorative
ISO 4014 replaces DIN 931 | There is some similarity | Nominal dimensions extended | Width across flats changed for M10, M12, M14 and M22.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!