Heavy, rugged fabric on hook-and-loop pad for high strength,
good adhesion to plate, flatness and time-saving mounting.
Because of the full synthetic resin bond,
the grain adheres well and is insensitive to humidity.
Because of dense corundum scattering (aluminium oxide),
the disc has good cutting qualities, is long-lasting and provides good chip removal.
Hook-and-loop fabric discs:
Firm-edged, flexible fabric with hook-and-loop fleece lamination. Good grain adhesion due to synthetic resin bond. Quick disc changes. Strong bonding to plates.
Universal suitability for metal, wood and plastic finishing.
- Smoothing thin welding seams on flat and shaped surfaces
- Finish grinding of file grooves
- Deburring sheet metal parts
- Correction of press defects on sheet metal parts
- Finish grinding of corners
- Removal of old paint/GFRP finishing
- Coarse rust removal
- Chamfering edges of various materials
Metal, wood and plastic processing companies, sheet metal processing companies, motor vehicle repair companies.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!