The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Fluorescent marker spray used for drawing, marking and labelling
- Very luminous markings visible from a distance
- Water and weather-resistant
- Excellent adhesion — even on damp surfaces
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent coverage
- Quick drying
- Can be used at temperatures down to -15°C
- Ergonomic protective cap — protects the fingers against paint mist
- Good writing properties — minimum mist
This information is only a recommendation based on our experience. Preliminary testing required!
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Suitable for all wooden surfaces. For marking inventories, labelling stacks of timber and marking stored wood in the wood-processing industry.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!