- Footfall sound insulation and a vapour retarder combined in a single product
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Can be used on both sides
- Saves time during laying, as the film is laminated on at the same time
- Does not rot, resistant to moisture
- Environmentally friendly because it is made of reconditioned mixed fibres
- Contains no harmful substances
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and are based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
The footfall sound insulation is intended for use in laying floating parquet and laminated floors. Footfall sound insulation and a vapour retarder are combined in this one product.
Please check whether the residual moisture values of the surface comply with DIN 18365. Lay the rolls against each other with no gaps, so that the film overlap is covered. No additional adhesive is required. If the parquet has a rough side, the film side can also be turned so it faces up (this has no impact on the effectiveness of the vapour retarder).
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!