Extends the service life of the engine
- Protects against valves burning out
- Loosens deposits on resin-coated piston rings
- Removes oil sludge and unblocks clogged oil ducts
- Neutralises aggressive combustion acids
- Supplements used up engine oil ingredients
- Minimises friction resistance
- Suitable for oil diluted with biofuels
- Corresponds to latest API engine oil standards
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications as well as storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by the provision of this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Add the contents of the can to the engine oil each time the engine is repaired, or the oil is changed. In addition, the engine oil performance improver can be added when diagnosing engine oil.
300 ml are sufficient for 4.5 litres of engine oil. 1. 000 ml are sufficient for 10 litres of engine oil.
Ideal dosage: 10%. Reduce clean oil according to the oil level.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!