For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- The dust is extracted from the drill hole as soon as it is created
- Protects the user from health risks
- Extends service life
- No subsequent borehole cleaning necessary
- Significantly inhibits the formation of dust on the construction site
Very good compatibility with reinforcements
The symmetrical 4 x 90° cutting edge geometry and the patented reinforcement chamfers prevent the drill bit from hooking in or running off centre when striking e.g. reinforcements.
Perfect drilling properties over the entire service life
One-piece tungsten carbide element for high stability thanks to the maximised attachment surface with the steel body.
Quick and easy drill change from the suction unit.
Drill depth indicator
Adapted to the drill diameter. For plastic anchors.
The special self-centring tip enables precise tapping.
- Use only possible in conjunction with suction unit art. 0648 040 000.
- Only for use with dust class M vacuums.
- Iron reinforcements may only be drilled through with permission from a structural engineer.
- Work in critical areas that must be kept free of dust, such as public buildings, hospitals etc.
- Renovation work where dust should be avoided and the user is to be protected.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!