For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- The dust is extracted from the drill hole as soon as it is created
- Protects the user from health risks
- Extends service life
- No subsequent borehole cleaning necessary
- Significantly inhibits the formation of dust on the construction site
Extra-sharp cemented carbide cutting edges with special diamond grinding on all sides
- Clean, precise holes even when drilling through several different materials in one hole
- Drilling does not break hollow-chamber bricks
- Precise drilling
Drive arbor with impact stop function
The shortened mounting grooves, suitable for SDS-plus, prevent impacting use in hammer drills, even if the impact mechanism is accidentally switched on, thereby preventing damage to the drill bit.
Suitable for all common, certified vacuums in dust class M
Flexible, one-piece rubber extraction adapter
Suitable for drilling holes intended for anchor connections that are subject to approval.
- Observe the enclosed operating instructions.
- Not suitable for impact drilling. For rotary drilling only!
- Only for use with dust class M vacuums.
- Drilling in tiles, solid tiles, hollow tiles, stone, marble etc.
- Renovation work where dust should be avoided and the user should be protected
- Clean, dust-free drill holes for setting chemical dowels
- Work in critical areas that must be kept free of dust, such as public buildings, hospitals etc.
Not suitable for materials that form chips during drilling, such as wood, plastic, metal, etc. There is a risk of clogging of the suction holes in the head area.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!