For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Powerful and quiet 62 dB (A) dry vacuum cleaner for use in volume-sensitive areas, even during business hours.
- Highly compact thanks to the convenient suction tube holder, which provides easy and space-saving storage of the suction tube and floor nozzle on the appliance
- High mobility thanks to the two rubber wheels and the two steering rollers
- Very secure against tipping thanks to the low centre of gravity
- The 12-m mains cable can be wound simply and cleanly around the turbine head or hung from the fold-down cable hook
- The integrated socket allows the electric suction brush ESB 280 to be connected, which can be used to increase the cleaning effect of the vacuum further
2 Years WÜRTH MASTERPLUS Warranty for wear damage
The current WÜRTH MASTERPLUS warranty conditions must be observed.
3 Years Warranty on manufacturing and material defects
Excluded are damages caused by improper use, overloading or failure to observe the operating instructions.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!