For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
due to vacuum diamond coating
With special cooling wax
You must pause briefly for the drill to cool down when drilling for more than about 30 seconds.
Standard ¼-inch hexagonal shank, shape E
- No slippage in the drill chuck
- Suitable for any bit mount
- No water necessary!
- Speed regulation not necessary.
- The drill bits are approximately 0.5 mm to 1 mm longer than required. This makes it easier to drill further into the substrate (e.g. a stone drill), preventing damage to the tile.
- Particularly suitable for tiles and stoneware with a thickness of up to 15 mm. Thicker materials up to the specified working length can still be drilled, but more frequent pauses for cooling down will be necessary.
- Suitable for hard ceramic, thin granite and marble panels and hard-baked bricks.
- Spot drilling: Hold at an angle when the bit is moving, then gradually move it to a perpendicular position.
- Light circular movements increase the drilling speed and preserve the drill bits.
- Please note: You must pause briefly for the drill to cool down when drilling for more than about 30 seconds or when drilling through thick materials.
- Regular pauses to allow the drill to cool down generally increase the service life of the drill bits.
- Only use drill bits in rotating mode!
- Use powerful drill. Minimum rotation speed 1000 rpm (higher speeds significantly shorten the drilling time and extend the service life of the drill bit) and a minimum of 12 V for cordless tools.
- Ensure suitable protective equipment is used.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!