The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Diamond cutting disc Long-life & Speed roof
Super-thin diamond cutting disc with extremely high ease of cutting, very long service life and especially wide range of applications specially developed for the roofing trade.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Optimal cutting quality
The extra-thin, finely toothed closed cutting edge facilitates absolutely precise, rapid cuts and cleanly cut edges.
Absolutely smooth running
Disc does not wobble or vibrate owing to corrugated carrier specially reinforced in the centre
Cutting without high application of force
The extremely thin segment focuses the cutting force very precisely.
Optimised cooling and reliable direction indication
Special cooling openings with an "arrow arrangement" provide additional cooling and serve as a captive running direction indicator.
- Diamond cutting discs become blunt at excessively high rotation speeds and wear too rapidly at insufficient circumferential speeds
- If ease of cutting is lost (indicated by heavy sparking), resharpen the disc in abrasive material, e.g. sandstone, with several cuts
- Separate larger workpiece cross-sections into several sections (swing cut)
- Work without applying pressure — the weight of the machine is sufficient. Increased pressure causes increased wear.
- Diamond cutting discs are designed for straight cutting. Cutting curves deforms the blade and results in core cracks and segment tear-offs — risk of injury!
- Despite the level of safety offered by the tool, always wear safety glasses and clothing while working
- Observe the information on the label (max. rotation speed), the restrictions of use and the safety instructions
- The direction arrow on the disc must match the machine's direction of rotation
- Must not be used for lateral grinding
- Use the appropriate protective hood
- Clamping must be performed only by a trained specialist (do not use force, use clean clamping flanges of the same size, perform a test run)
- If grinding tools are clamped wrongly or used incorrectly or are damaged, they represent a danger and may cause serious injury
- Particularly suitable for soft/hard clay bricks, old concrete, concrete, exposed aggregate concrete, interlocking paving stones, concrete piping, marble, soft/hard granite, stoneware pipes, soft/hard clinker brick, soft/hard Poroton, concrete tiles/pan tiles, glazed and Frankfurt pan tiles
- For dry and wet cutting
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!