The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Tapping screws belong to the thread-moulding screw family. When screwed into a pre-prepared core hole, these screws shape their own counter-thread.
- Guideline values for selecting the correct core hole diameter are contained in DIN 7975.
- Shape C = thread with tip
- Shape F = Thread without tip
- Shape R = Thread with rounded tip
Stainless steel tapping screws are weaker than case-hardening steel tapping screws. This means that these screws cannot form a counter thread in sheet steel. For this reason, they are used in soft materials such as aluminium only.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!