For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Very fast cutting times
- Extremely thin for precise, almost burr- and chatter-free cuts (very clean and cool cutting surfaces)
- Very easy to use and ensures user- and machine-friendly working
- Very good breakage resistance
- Storage: dry, at 20°C ambient temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Always use an appropriate protective cover when performing cutting work
- Only use undamaged discs
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting - increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with metal ring towards the machine
- For further information, please refer to the package insert
Complies with the most demanding safety requirements of European Standard EN 12413 and the OSA (the Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives)
- Ideally suited to steel
- Particularly effective at cutting thin-walled pipes and profiles, thin metal sheets, bodywork panels etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!