For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Extreme cutting capacity (very short cutting times) with very long service life
- Extremely thin for precise, virtually burr and chatter-free cuts (very clean and cool cutting surfaces)
- Very comfortable operation available to protect the user and machine
- Low cutting waste and dust formation
- Low noise development and high break resistance
- Storage: Dry, at 20°C room temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Always use an appropriate protective hood when performing cutting work
- Work only with undamaged discs
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting — increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with metal ring towards machine
Meets the maximum safety requirements in accordance with the EN 12413 European standard.
Aluminium, aluminium alloys, copper, brass, bronze, other lubricating non-ferrous metals
Cutting of metal sheets, pipes, profiles (e.g. window profiles), roof coverings, roof gutters etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!