For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Extremely low susceptibility to breakage
- Very high lateral stability
- Storage: dry, at 20°C ambient temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Always use an appropriate protective cover when performing cutting work
- Only use undamaged discs
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting — increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with metal ring towards the machine
- For further information, refer to the package leaflet
Complies with the most demanding safety requirements of European Standard EN 12413 and the OSA (Organisation for Safety of Grinding Tools)
- Particularly suitable for aluminium, aluminium alloys and other non-ferrous metals such as copper, brass, bronze etc.
- Separating sprues, solid materials, pipes, profiles and sheet metal etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!