The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Built-in overload and over-temperature protection functions protect the machine from overload
- Long motor service life: Efficient, low-maintenance, brushless EC motor with power reserves
- Additional protection against chips by means of cover gratings over ventilation slots
- Safe working, as the machine can only be started up after first unlocking
- 3 stroke stages allow individual adjustment of the stroke rate to the respective material
- Soft grip ensures a comfortable, non-slip hold
2 Years WÜRTH MASTERPLUS Warranty for wear damage and replacement of batteries and chargers
The current WÜRTH MASTERPLUS warranty conditions must be observed.
3 Years Warranty on manufacturing and material defects
Excluded are damages caused by improper use, overloading or failure to observe the operating instructions.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!