The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Cordless impact driver ASS 18-1/2 inch COMPACT M-CUBE
Compact and powerful cordless impact driver with adjustable power levels and high breakaway torque for versatile applications, which was developed by Würth in accordance with the requirements of tradespeople
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Three power levels plus an additional Automatic mode that shuts down the engine when the impact mechanism is started, thus minimising the risk of damage to the screw connection
- High speed and impact frequency result in a higher breakaway torque of up to approx. 800 Nm, which also enables seized wheel nuts to be loosened
- The brushless motor with overload protection requires little maintenance and is long lasting and powerful
- Effortless and user-friendly working thanks to the compact and lightweight design with rubberised handle
- No recoil or torque effect on the wrist
- Optimum illumination of the working area thanks to triple LED on the gear head
Impact drivers are not torque drivers. Connections requiring a specific torque must be checked by means of a torque measuring device after tightening with the impact driver. Use hearing and eye protection.
2 Years WÜRTH MASTERPLUS Warranty for wear damage and replacement of batteries and chargers
The current WÜRTH MASTERPLUS warranty conditions must be observed.
3 Years Warranty on manufacturing and material defects
Excluded are damages caused by improper use, overloading or failure to observe the operating instructions.
The ASS 18-1/2 inch COMPACT M-CUBE is ideal for tightening and loosening tight, metric screw connections up to a maximum size of M20.
The automotive sector uses ASS 18-1/2 inch COMPACT M-CUBE to loosen wheel fasteners.
The Automatic mode is only suitable for metric screw connections that do not require a specific torque. If the screw head has become flush with the workpiece in the course of the screwing process and the impact mechanism of the device starts, the motor switches off automatically.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!