For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Fire resistance class to EI120
- Fire resistance class EI30 to EI60 without insulation wool
- For installation directly opposite
- Tool-free pipe and cable routing (with cable retainer in accordance with DIN EN 60670)
- Meets sound protection requirements in accordance with DIN EN ISO 10 140 (maintains sound protection function of the wall)
- Airtight construction protects against the spread of toxic gases in the event of a fire via air leakage flows in the electrical installation
- Subsequent installation possible
With fire protection lid can also be used as a connection box.
Maintains fire resistance duration despite installed electrical installation in fire protection walls up to EI 120 and ensures secure, smoke-tight room closure.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!