- The arrangement of the safety filaments increases the cleanability and facilitates the drying and control of the cleaning device
- The trim pattern of the filament units also boosts the effectiveness of the cleaning through its movement dynamic
- The direction of the brush determines the strength of the cleaning performance
- Reduced risk of filament loss
- Full-pour casting process
FDA-compliant raw materials
- Specially developed for the food-related sector
- Halal and kosher-compliant
- Complies with the specification of the BRC 7 standard for food security (1/2105) to use cleaning devices based on a hygienic design, as well as the requirement programmes for food safety in line with ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 from 2013.
Hygienic design for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Dishwasher safe (at max. 93°C)
- Can be sterilised in an autoclave (max. 121°С)
Fully coloured and available in different colours
- Different colours reduce the risk of cross contamination
- Facilitates compliance with the HACCP system and the procedure for allergen prevention
Free from phthalates and bisphenol A
The broom with ULTRA SAFE TECHNOLOGY (UST) and angled bristle bundles is suitable for effective and safe removal of dry particles in high-risk areas. All UST brushes have a unique system of bristles that minimises the risk of contamination and loss of bristles.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!