For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Angle connector type B2
Short, solid 3 mm angle connector for timber structures. For high-quality connections in load-bearing wood/wood or wood/concrete structures. It is advisable to use rib-reinforced angle connectors for more demanding requirements.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Minimal misalignment between wooden structure and concrete anchor
- Low bulk, slim design
- Sheet metal hot-dip galvanised on both sides (DX51D + Z275 [approx. 20 µm]) in line with EN 10327:2004
- Application in utilisation classes 1 and 2 in line with EN 1995:2013
The diameter of bolts/screws/anchors may only be max. 2 mm smaller than the diameter of the hole. The respective basic conditions of the applicable anchor approval must be observed.
Subject to technical changes!
Load-bearing connections of timber joists to wood or concrete such as joist to joist, purlin to joist, joist to concrete substrate.
- Comb/ribbed nail in line with EN 14592: 4.0 x 40 mm
- ASSY 3.0 combination screw in line with ETA 11/0190: d = 12 mm
- Bolts according to manufacturer specification: d = 12 mm
- Recommended dowels for anchoring in concrete: W-BS; W-FAZ; W-VIZ; WIT-VM 250; WIT-UH 300
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!