For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Smart refrigerant analysis
- Built-in refrigerant analyser is fully integrated into the air-conditioning service process.
- An intelligent triple filter system ensures that no oil, along with the refrigerant, enters the analyser lines and contaminates the device. This innovation marks a great improvement on the best available technology and greatly reduces maintenance outlay.
- Max. 1.5 g refrigerant is required for the analysis.
Legally compliant testing
Nitrogen/forming gas test integrated into device software
Read out and export data to Excel via USB interface
Automated cleaning of the air conditioning service unit circuit
No unwanted access
Personalised access for the device can be set up
Scope of delivery
- Service hoses with standard quick-action couplings
- Vehicle fill level database
- Stickers for various oils and UV additives
- Maintenance book
- Abridged operating instructions (with website link for multilingual operating instructions)
Air-conditioning servicing on air-conditioning units in cars, vans, utility vehicles, construction vehicles and agricultural vehicles.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!