The window installation clamp is an assembly aid for setting and aligning wood, plastic and aluminium window frames.
- Can be used for frame thicknesses from 40 – 85 mm
- Replaces wedges and other spacers which previously had to be used to align window frames with the opening.
- Clamp body in fibre-reinforced super polyamide
- Swivelling plastic protective cap on the spindle is used for attaching the clamp to the inner frame and adapts to any frame profile shape. Supported on the opposite side by two slip-resistant steel jaws.
- Spindle and rails in bright galvanised steel
- Handy wooden handles, riveted burr-free
Min./max. clamping width
Min. clamping width
Max. clamping width
Material of the grip handle