For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Steel, Ruspert®-coated (grey)
Approx. 500 hrs. no base metal corrosion in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9227 — NSS
AW drive system:
- Enhanced torque transmission
- Longer life
- Optimum centring
- Better mounting output thanks to fatigue-free screwing in; the required contact pressure for transmission of the torques is considerably lower
- Largest possible contact surface of bit in screw drive
- Even force distribution prevents damage to the surface-protection coating and therefore ensures better resistance to corrosion
Wing-pias must be appropriately tested for usability for each application case. Only install using application tools with depth stop and claw coupling.
The maximum attachment thickness lB is calculated as follows: Wood thickness and substructure thickness lU
Drilling screws may only be used where dampness is not to be expected. For connection elements with a construction permit, the permit, and in particular Part 2 "Special regulations", must always be observed.
For use with soft woods
- Force feeding of the screw is prevented by the wings drilling out the wood
- The core hole is drilled into the substructure. The wings break off upon contact with the metal
- The first few turns of the screw cut the thread, the remainder of the screw then screws into the thread
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!