The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Rigid, stable performance with continuous profiling
- Adjustable bracket thanks to slots
- Hole pattern allows for flexible mounting
When planning and mounting, note the guidelines for planning and executing the installation of windows and house doors (art. no. 5995 000 000).
When selecting and mounting suitable fasteners, note the properties of the fasteners.
Rigid mounting bracket for mounting floor-to-ceiling window and door elements with false edges to the concrete floor panel
- Adjust, align and attach the window element.
- Secure the window mounting bracket on the frame profile with suitable fasteners (e.g. spacing assembly screws AMO, pias drilling screws). Slots allow for retrospective adjustment.
- Finally, secure the mounting bracket to the concrete floor panel with a suitable anchor (e.g. W-FAZ M8). When doing so, take the mounting properties of the anchor (e.g. edge spacing, bore diameter etc.) into account.
- After the final alignment, the mounting bracket must always be secured to the frame profile and secured onto the floor panel via a fixed hole/anchor hole.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!