The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Window mounting bracket
For mounting ceiling-high window elements to the floor panel
- Length: 100 mm
- Width: 106 mm
- Material thickness: 2 mm
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Zinc plated
- Dowel hole diameter: 7.5 mm
- Dowel hole diameter 2: 9 mm
- Dowel hole diameter 3: 6.5 mm
- Elongated hole width: 7.5 mm
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Rigid, stable performance with continuous profiling
- Adjustable bracket thanks to slots
- Hole pattern allows for flexible mounting
When planning and mounting, note the guidelines for planning and executing the installation of windows and house doors (art. no. 5995 000 000).
When selecting and mounting suitable fasteners, note the properties of the fasteners.
Rigid mounting bracket for mounting floor-to-ceiling window and door elements with false edges to the concrete floor panel
- Adjust, align and attach the window element.
- Secure the window mounting bracket on the frame profile with suitable fasteners (e.g. spacing assembly screws AMO, pias drilling screws). Slots allow for retrospective adjustment.
- Finally, secure the mounting bracket to the concrete floor panel with a suitable anchor (e.g. W-FAZ M8). When doing so, take the mounting properties of the anchor (e.g. edge spacing, bore diameter etc.) into account.
- After the final alignment, the mounting bracket must always be secured to the frame profile and secured onto the floor panel via a fixed hole/anchor hole.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!