The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Window handle ZD 403 with lock button
The window handle is locked in all raster positions and can only be turned after pressing the knob.
- Material: Die-cast zinc
- Material of the basic rosette: Plastic
- Material of the pin: Steel
- Surface: Powder-coated
- Square size: 7 mm
- Cam diameter: 10 mm
- Engagement: Fourfold, 90 degrees
- DIN direction: DIN R/L
- Hole distance: 43 mm
- Handle length: 142 mm
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Plastic base escutcheon with quadruple 90° locking secures the horizontal or vertical position
- Cams prevent base escutcheon from being turned
ASSY countersunk screws Ø 5 mm or olive screws can be used to secure the handles.
For white plastic profiles, we recommend RAL colour 9016.
Specified dimensions not binding. Subject to technical changes!
For private living quarters, e.g. wood, plastic and aluminium windows
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!