The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Long-lasting adhesive strength
- High tear resistance
- Easy to clean
- Can be driven over immediately
- With silicone paper
- Meets the requirements of DIN 4844 or DIN EN ISO 7010
- Tape can be driven over by industrial trucks, passenger cars, commercial vehicles, etc. Revolving and turning on the tape should be avoided.
- Yellow-black tape for permanent hazard points and obstacles
- Red and white tape for temporarily restricted or movable hazard points and obstacles
- The adhesion surface must be dry and free from grease and dust.
According to ASR A1.3
The optimal solution for a huge range of applications such as edges of any kind, work areas, stairs. It is also ideal for public areas: hospitals, children's facilities and schools. Also, for any applications where cleaning is carried out daily using machines.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!