The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
The hygienic wall mount provides a flexible solution for storing your cleaning equipment
- Devices are quicker and easier to find, making it easy to verify to auditors the appropriate care and control of devices
- Products with a diameter of 28-33 mm can be placed on the rubber clip module
- The hook module is designed for products weighing up to 3 kg
- The 420 mm wall mounting system is supplied with 3 rubber clip modules and 2 hook modules
- Easy and fast installation - modules and rails can be easily disassembled for cleaning or replacement
- High durability - the service life of the devices is extended by minimising damage
- Different colours reduce the risk of cross contamination (microbes, allergens etc.)
Hygienic design for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Dishwasher safe (at max. 93°C)
- Can be sterilised in autoclaves (max. 121°С)
- FDA-compliant raw materials
Whether producing, processing, serving or selling food, proper storage of cleaning equipment and utensils is critical to meeting hygiene and device maintenance standards.
The rail can be easily attached to the 4 wall brackets by sliding in from the right or left side. The rubber clip modules and hook modules can then be clicked onto the rail and "locked" with one of the many small "notches" in the rail. These ensure that the modules cannot slide from one side to the other.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!