The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Sealing tape VKP Trio 600 standard
Waterproofed, pre-compressed dual-purpose sealing tape for complete sealing of the joints of windows and doors
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Quick and easy window sealing in only one work step
Vapour pressure drop from inside to outside
The different vapour diffusion properties are achieved through additional sidewall impregnation on the inside.
- Sealed against driving rain up to 600 Pa
- Thermal insulation and air tightness in one product
- Heat and sound insulation
- UV-resistant and weather-proof
The expansion speed of VKP® Trio 600 standard depends on the temperature. In high temperatures, store the tape in a cool location; in low temperatures, store in a warm location. Please use VKP® Plus for joints between solid components. In the bottom joint area, we recommend flex tape or EPDM outdoor sealing tape. Carry out sufficient tests of your own for paints and sealants. No interactions with commercially available grout. The window is secured as a spaced installation. Façade joints under a heavy load must be sealed off with VKP® Plus.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Sealing of window joints and door joints, connection joints of conservatories to the main building and other construction connections.
- Roughly clean the surfaces of soiling.
- Cut off approx. 2 cm from the beginning and end of the tape.
- Take the additional length of approx. 2 cm/m into account when cutting the tape to length.
- Remove the protective film from the self-adhesive strip and adhere the tape to the window profile. Make sure the positioning is correct internally and externally (light colour on the inside).
- The tape will meet bluntly in the corners; compress in longitudinal direction. Leaks must always be avoided. If available, seal with flexible tape adhesive.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!