Removes organic soiling and teat dip on the udder easily and effectively.
Ensures that udders remain clean and well-cared for, and also results in permanent improvements in milk quality and animal welfare.
Simple and effective cleaning of teats
- Makes teats clean and supple
- After about 10–15 seconds, the dirt can be removed from the teat skin
For immediate use; easy to use.
- Works immediately and protects against cross-contamination.
- Gentle cleaning with sugar surfactants.
- Wheat protein-based care components
- Zero days waiting period
- Store in a frost-free place
- Clean dip cup after each use
- Keep containers closed
- Never put the udder cleaner back in the original container
Pour the udder cleaner into the dip cup with the foaming device, art. no. 0997 368 037, and shake thoroughly until a uniform and dense foam has formed in the dip cup. Pour foam into the dipping chamber by pressing lightly on the dip cup. Spread the dip cup/chamber over the teats, so that a uniform layer of foam remains on the teats. When soaking is complete (depending on the degree of contamination usually around 10–15 seconds), remove the residual foam with udder paper or similar.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!