For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Twist drill bit assortment HSCO DIN 338 SMART STEP 19 pcs
The multi-performance drill bit with unique SMART STEP technology (from dia. 2.5 mm) for manually drilled high-precision circular holes in almost all materials, such as stainless steel (e.g. V2A, V4A), heat-resistant steels and titanium. Also suitable for general applications in conventional steel up to 1200 N/mm² strength as well as in cast iron, non-ferrous metals, hardwood and softwood. Available in the ORSY® system cassette.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Newly designed step drill tip geometry (from dia. 2.5 mm)
Significantly quicker than conventional twist drill bits
Significantly less effort compared to drilling with a conventional extra-long twist drill bit
Precise circular holes without centre-punching
Extremely convenient drilling
- Saves pre-drilling, precise spot drilling without running off centre
- Tilted drilling possible
- Simple reboring or enlarging of an existing drill hole
- Perfect for drilling out rivets
- Ideal for drilling round materials or pipes with high requirements on centring, precision and service life, such as in railing construction
3-face shank (from dia. 4 mm)
- No twisting in the drill chuck: faster, more comfortable working
- Optimum transfer of force
- Protection of the drill chuck from damage
- Little effort required to open and close the drill chuck
ORSY®-system compatible compact and practical system cassette with useful details, such as stackability, optimised joint and easy opening
For blind holes, please observe the extended drill tip!
- Perfect for drilling round pipes (e.g. in railing construction), for drilling out stud bolts, rivet holes, for drilling sheet metal and thin-walled profile materials
- Ideal for high-precision, comfortable and fast drilling in solid materials
- Ideal for large bore diameters
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!